It's the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Designed for use only with KOHLER generators equipped with RDC2 or DC2 controls.
- Installs indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service-entrance models.
- Includes RXT single phase combined interface/load management board.
- Optional external LED display or optional external LED display with load management.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 200-amp models available
- Volts: 240 V (single-phase).
- Poles: 2 (single-phase).
Amps 200 Phase Single Phase Voltage 240 Frequency 60 Hz Wires 3 Poles 2 Transfer Switch Type Standard Load Center w/o Load Center Generator Compatibility All single-phase KOHLER Generators with RDC2 or DC2 controllers Load shedding Includes Load Shedding Capability Load Control Time Delay Yes Enclosure Material Aluminum Enclosure Type Indoor or Outdoor Certifications/Listings CSA|UL Listed Controller RDC2/DC2 Position indicating LEDs Optional Source available indicating LEDs Optional Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay option No External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop No Common / fault relay No All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS No Weight 15 lbs. (7 kg) Dimensions (L x W x H in.) 623 mm x 335 mm x 180 mm (24.5 in. x 13.2 in. x 7.1 in.) Warranty 5-year limited Country of Origin US Price (Starting at MSRP) $749.00