It’s the brains behind your generator system. The RSB Intelligent Transfer Switch is a service-entrance-rated electrical distribution panel with a built-in automatic transfer switch (ATS). The ATS continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid. Includes the Intelligent Load Center (below).
- Combines automatic transfer switch with 200-amp panel.
- Ideal for adding generator during new construction or remodeling.
- Saves by reducing installation time and material costs.
- Options available to install indoors or outdoors.
- Steel enclosure.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- Amps: 150-, 200- and 225-amp panels; 50- to 125-amp generator breakers.
- Volts: 240.
- Poles: 2.
Intelligent Load Center
- Standard 200-amp Square D® QO® electrical panel with special transfer switch knockouts that make the home generator-ready, whether you add a generator now or in the future.
- Reduces the cost of adding a generator to new construction or remodeling projects.
- Eliminates the need for additional wiring and secondary transfer switch panel.
- Reduces installation time and cost to builder or electrical contractor.
All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS Yes Main distribution panel breaker rating 200 amps Complete kit: Generator-ready main distribution panel and ATS logic kit No Generator-Ready main distribution panel only Yes Automatic Transfer Switch logic kit only No Common / fault relay No Parameters can be adjusted using a PC with SiteTech™ software (available to Kohler® distributors) No External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop No Enclosure Material Warranty 5-year limited Country of Origin US Certifications/Listings UL Listed Enclosure Type Indoor or Outdoor # of circuits in Load Center 14 spaces, up to 28 circuits using tandem breakers Generator Compatibility All Single Phase KOHLER Residential/Small Business Generators Weight 62 lbs. Amps 200 Controller None Frequency 60 Hz Load Center w/Load Center Voltage 240