Load Shed Kit
Monitors generator current and frequency
- The load shed kit monitors generator current and frequency to determine when to shed loads. This monitoring prevents frequency drops that can damage valuable electronics like computers and televisions.
- Load management with the load shed kit allows the use of a smaller generator set.
- The load shed kit disconnects non-critical loads to prevent the generator from overloading.
- Less critical loads can be turned off automatically when essential appliances are running.
- Applicable models: RXT/RDT Automatic Transfer Switch without load center (must be paired with a Kohler generator equipped with an RDC2 or DC2 controller)
Certifications/Listings NEC 2008 Weight 3 lbs.