Whether you're at home, traveling or on the go, you'll never have to worry about the power in your home or business. Paired with a standby KOHLER® generator, the OnCue® Plus Generator Management System and App give you peace of mind in the palm of your hand.
Get real-time status updates on your KOHLER® generatorThe OnCue Plus wireless kit eases installation by allowing the use of OnCue Plus without running a network cable from the owner's wireless router to the generator set.
- View real-time power status and manage your entire system – generator, automatic transfer switch, optional Load Control Module (LCM) and optional Programmable Interface Module (PIM) – from an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac®.
- With the PIM, automatically turn items such as appliances, outdoor lighting and storm shutters on and off from anywhere in the world where there is broadband internet service and/or cellular phone service.
- Receive instant generator updates via text or email.
- Observe, clear/reset and review time-stamped fault code history.
- Find KOHLER dealer contact information to call or email when service is needed.
OnCue Plus Software and Controller Firmware
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
Prerequisites Requires 14/20RES or 14/20RESL generator Weight 2 lbs. (0.91 kg) Dimensions 111 mm x 79 mm x 32 mm (4.4 in. x 3.1 in. x 1.25 in.)
RETURN TO RESULTS