Power your generator engine with a reliable 12-volt battery. Generators ship without batteries to ensure that the freshest possible battery is installed at the jobsite.
- Meets engine manufacturer’s specifications
- Complies with NFPA requirements for engine-cranking cycles
- Heavy-duty starting batteries
- Excellent reliability in generator set applications
- Rated according to SAE standard J-537
- Ground: negative
- Volts (DC): 12
- Group size: 26
Certifications/Listings NFPA Weight 22 lbs. Dimensions 208 mm x 173 mm x 196.9 mm (8.2 in. x 6.8 in. x 7.8 in.)
For for more real stories, please head over to the Real Stories page.