Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 60 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
Powerful.In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
Smart.You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
Premium warranty.We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
Quiet.Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that's similar to a normal conversation.
Innovative.This generator's patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 60RCL provides 238 amps on natural gas and 246 amps on LPG
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 60RCL at 144kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 61 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, including simple terminal block for easy field connections
*Based on generator and load size.
Rated kW LP 59 kW Rated kW NG 57 kW Amps LP 246 amps Amps NG 238 amps Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V 144 kVa Alternator Note All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available. Displacement 5.7 L (350 cu. in.) Horsepower 105 HP Enclosure Material Aluminum Sound Output During Weekly Exercise 61 dB(A) Sound Output During Full-speed Operation 61 dB(A) Response Time 10 seconds Warranty Premium five-year limited warranty Country of Origin US Certifications/Listings CSA|EPA|UL 2200 Automatic Transfer Switch Included No Remote Monitoring Available Yes Off Grid / Utility Backup Utility Backup Weight 1960 lbs. Alternator Type 4-Pole, Rotating Field Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load? 520 cfh Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load? 190 cfh Controller RDC2 Digital Controller Cylinder Arrangement V-8 Dimensions 2280mm x 836mm x 1147mm (89.8 in. x 32.9 in. x 45.2 in.) Engine Manufacturer/Description General Motors Engine Model Industrial Powertrain Vortec 5.7L Engine/Alternator RPM 1800 Fuel Type Natural Gas|LPG Frequency 60 Hz|50 Hz Phase Single Phase or Three Phase Voltage @ 60 Hz 120/240 Digital Voltage Regulation ±0.5% Built in Mounting Pad No