It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Designed for use only with KOHLER generators equipped with RDC2 or DC2 controls.
- Installs indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service-entrance models.
- Optional external LED display.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 400-amp models available
- Volts: 208, 240 or 480 (three-phase), 240 V (single-phase).
- Poles: 3 or 4/three-phase, 2/single-phase.
Load Control Time Delay Yes All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS No Position indicating LEDs Optional Source available indicating LEDs Optional Common / fault relay No Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay option No Parameters can be adjusted using a PC with SiteTech™ software (available to Kohler® distributors) Yes External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop No Enclosure Material Warranty 5-year limited Country of Origin US Certifications/Listings UL Listed Enclosure Type Indoor or Outdoor Load shedding Optional Generator Compatibility All KOHLER Generators with RDC2 or DC2 controllers Weight 110 lbs. Amps 400 Controller RDC2/DC2 Frequency 60 Hz Load Center w/o Load Center Phase Single Phase Transfer Switch Type Service Entrance Voltage 240 Wires 3