It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Compatible with all KOHLER generators.
- User-friendly LED display indicates performance status.
- Ideal for adding generator to buildings with previously installed electrical.
- Options available to install indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service entrance models.
- Provides quiet weekly exercise with complete system diagnostics.
- Steel or aluminum enclosures available.
- Ask your dealer about available accessories that let you customize your system.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 200-amp models available, with or without load centers; Volts: 240; Poles: 2
Load Control Time Delay Yes All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS No ATS-mounted controller user interface Yes Position indicating LEDs Yes Source available indicating LEDs Yes Common / fault relay Yes Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay option Optional Parameters can be adjusted using a PC with SiteTech™ software (available to Kohler® distributors) No External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop Optional Enclosure Material Warranty 5-year limited Country of Origin US Certifications/Listings UL Listed Enclosure Type Indoor or Outdoor Load shedding Optional Generator Compatibility All Single Phase KOHLER Residential/Small Business Generators Weight 70 lbs. Amps 200 Controller MPAC 500 Load Center w/Load Center Phase Single Phase Transfer Switch Type Service Entrance Wires 3