OnCue Plus Wireless Generator Management System
OnCue Plus Requires 6VSG, 14/20RESA, 14/20RESAL, or 38/48/60RCL generator | GM81385-KP4-QS
Whether you're at home, travelling or on the go, you'll never have to worry about the power in your home or business. Paired with a standby KOHLER® generator, the OnCue® Plus Generator Management System and App give you peace of mind in the palm of your hand.
Get real-time status updates on your KOHLER® generator
- View real-time power status and manage your entire system – generator, automatic transfer switch, optional Load Control Module (LCM) and optional Programmable Interface Module (PIM) – from an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac®.
- With the PIM, automatically turn items such as appliances, outdoor lighting and storm shutters on and off from anywhere in the world where there is broadband internet service and/or cellular phone service.
- Receive instant generator updates via text or email.
- Observe, clear/reset and review time-stamped fault code history.
- Find KOHLER dealer contact information to call or email when service is needed.
OnCue Plus Software and Controller Firmware
- Do you already own OnCue Plus? Visit the web at www.kohlergenerators.com/OnCue, create a username and password, enter your activation code and begin monitoring your generator today
- Download firmware updates for your controller, if needed
- *Only compatible with generator sets with RDC2/DC2/VSC controllers.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
Prerequisites Requires 6VSG, 14/20RESA, 14/20RESAL, or 38/48/60RCL generator Weight 1 lb. (0.5 kg) Dimensions 111 mm x 79 mm x 32 mm (4.4 in. x 3.1 in. x 1.25 in.)