Whether you’re home or on the go, you’re in control. The OnCue Generator Management System lets you view real-time power operation, manage your generator remotely and get real-time status updates via text or email. You can view the generator, automatic transfer switch, Load Control Module and Programmable Interface Module (if you have this equipment) from a laptop computer with OnCue System software and an internet connection.
Get real-time status updates on your KOHLER® generator
- Relays messages to you or your KOHLER generator dealer
- Observe, clear and review history of diagnostic fault codes
- View multiple generator sets on one screen.*
OnCue Software and Controller Firmware
- Do you already own OnCue Plus? Visit the web at www.kohlergenerators.com/OnCue, create a username and password, enter your activation code and begin monitoring your generator today
- Do you already own OnCue? Download OnCue software , enter your activation code and begin monitoring your generator today
- Download firmware updates for your controller, if needed
*Only available on generator sets with RDC/RDC2/DC/DC2/VSC controllers.
Weight 0.5 kg (1 lb.) Dimensions 111 mm x 79 mm x 32 mm (4.4 in. x 3.1 in. x 1.25 in.)
For for more real stories, please head over to the Real Stories page.