Reliable power for very large residential or small business needs. Built to weather the storms, hard-working 60/80/100 kW KOHLER® generators with industrial-grade engines keep your family comfortable and your business running when a utility failure or storm knocks out power.
Powerful.In just 10 seconds, this KOHLER generator automatically powers everything, keeping you connected to the things you love to do.*
Smart.You get steady, high-quality power that protects sophisticated electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
Premium warranty.We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
Advanced.The Decision-Maker® 3000 controller with patented software is compatible with optional accessories that let you monitor your system remotely through your PC.
Exterior options.Choose the optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure or standard steel enclosure.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- A popular choice for industrial applications
- Excellent peak motor-starting capacity: 80ERESD: 237kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Decision-Maker® 3000 controller provides advanced control, system monitoring and system diagnostics with remote-monitoring capability
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Standard steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint
- Optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure
*Based on generator and load size.
Rated kW NG 80 kW Amps NG 333 amps Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V 237 kVa Alternator Note All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available. Displacement 5.7 L (350 cu. in.) Horsepower 133 HP Enclosure Material Steel|Aluminum Sound Output During Weekly Exercise 71 dB(A) Sound Output During Full-speed Operation 71 dB(A) Response Time 10 seconds Warranty Five-year extended warranty Country of Origin US Certifications/Listings EPA|CSA|UL 2200 Automatic Transfer Switch Included No Remote Monitoring Available Yes Off Grid / Utility Backup Utility Backup Weight 2976 lbs. (1350 kg) Alternator Type 4-Pole, Rotating Field Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load? 777 cfh Controller Decision-Maker® 3000 Cylinder Arrangement V-8 Dimensions 3526 mm x 1153 mm x 1664 mm (138.8 in. x 45.4 in. x 65.5 in.) Engine Manufacturer/Description General Motors Engine Model Industrial Powertrain Vortec 5.7L, 4-Cycle, Turbocharged Engine/Alternator RPM 1800 Fuel Type Natural Gas Frequency 60 Hz Phase Single Phase or Three Phase Voltage @ 60 Hz 120/240 Digital Voltage Regulation ±0.5% Built in Mounting Pad No